Saturday 25 May 2013

2011 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24

I recently purchased a Used Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 with a Quilted 10 top and hybrid hardware. I was lucky that the neck was Pattern Regular, rather than Pattern Thin. Necks are one of the biggest characteristics that I look for in a guitar. At this point I don't see myself ever purchasing another guitar that is not Paul Reed Smith.

I have 3 Guitars that are not made by PRS: Gibson Northern Jumbo (a limited edition Custom Shop Gibson Acoustic only 65 made), An LTD/ESP Truckster in Grey (which collects dust because of the feel and the fact that the strings rust out in 2 weeks for some reason), and a La Patrie Concert (Classical Guitar). I would trade my Truckster in a hearteat for another PRS or towards another PRS if my wife hadn't bought it for me a an engagement present.

This particular PRS has an amazing feel to it. It's extremely similar to my Custom 22, however, there are lots of differences to it as well. 

I just felt like I should update my Blog with this guitar... as I haven't updated it ever!! Below are some pictures of the guitar itself along with the rest of my USA Made Paul Reed Smith Family.











No comments:

Post a Comment